Man ODs on Caffeine Powder and Energy Drink

Someone check to make sure James Crossley wasn’t at this party!

Mansfield, England. A man has died after ingesting caffeine equal to 70 energy drinks.

The caffeine, in powder form, is usually purchased online for around $5.00 and is supposed to be consumed in very small quantities, however, Michael Lee Bedford, 23, while attending a party, swallowed two heaping teaspoons and washed it down with an energy drink.

via Man ODs on Caffeine Powder Dies | ThecounT.com | Only The News That Counts |.

This blog is no longer in use; NO comments will post.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: